Le 22/08/2013 06:27, James Ring a écrit :
> Seems to me that a more distributed change control system like git would
> allow would-be contributors to put their code up for scrutiny without
> having to create sandbox projects and the like.

You can already do it this way if you want. Look at
http://git.apache.org/, you will find the repository for Apache Commons
Math along a lot of other repositories. Then you just clone it as you
would clone any repositories and provide a link to your own repository.
If I remember well, Evan just did that a few days ago.

Luc