Hi all,

over this weekend I added 7z support to the compress antlib which I also
like to use as a second testbed for Commons Compress - I even found a
bug for archives that only contain empty directories.

The antlib is based on the interface provided by Archive*Stream even
when it is not using any streams at all, so I added
SevenZ(In|Out)putStreams that only work on files and delegate all calls
to the corresponding SevenZ(Out)File[1].  They are no streams at all.

Would those classes be useful inside of Commons Compress or should they
better be kept out as they'd promise more than they can hold?

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/antlibs/compress/trunk/src/main/org/apache/ant/compress/util/SevenZStreamFactory.java