On 10/16/2013 09:36 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:
Hi Ate,

Ate Douma wrote:

On 10/16/2013 08:54 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:

It seems it is unnecessary for committers to be added here, otherwise I
would not have been able to add myself.

I don't think so. AFAIK the moinmoin security is not wired into the ASF
LDAP security system, except maybe for (root) admins.

The moinmoin security is also wiki specific, only managed/configured
through the ContributorsGroup and AdminGroup pages.

So if you could do this yourself already, my guess is you already are on
the AdminGroup (which for instance I'm not allowed to view).

Neither am I ...

Oh, then something strange is going on with the wiki security.
While I already was given commit karma for Commons, I still could not edit this (or any) page, until Sebb added my account name.

- Jörg