Define statistics such as percentiles, mean etc that expect integer arrays
as arguments is what I wish, but the return type is decided by the method,
for method min(int[]) and max(int[]), the return type must be integer; for
method mean, the return type may be double.
If not I need to convert int[] to double[] every time, this would cost a
lot memory. Due to the data is very large, JVM would call GC to free the
memory many times in a thread, it's a big cost. The only way I can fix this
performance problem is to implement my method based on
commons-math's algorithm that can accept integer arrays.