On 31 January 2014 04:37, Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Read section 5 of the license.

Ok, that's pretty clear-cut then. To save others from dragging up the wording:

"5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state
otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in
the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and
conditions of this License, without any additional terms or
conditions."

So I'd say any patch to existing source would be covered by that. The
term Contribution is defined higher in the license and includes
submission to the issue tracking system.

Obtaining an ICLA should still be a goal, I think, but it shouldn't
prevent us from adding useful patches to the project.

Duncan