Simon, that makes totally sense to me :) ..that's why I also often struggle
to use StringUtils for instance... but it starts with only one method and
after some time I find myself in having copied a lot of methods.

That's why I like Gary's idea too. Regarding BU2, MethodUtil and TypeUtil
are also subsets from their lang pendants. So, when extending BU2 more and
more to BU's feature set, there might be even more copied methods...

But I am not so deep in BU2's component architecture like you guys, so to
keep it lightweight is fine for more :) I was only wondering why it was not
reused.

Thank you.