Hi Benedikt,

On 29.03.14 16:58, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> I've released [lang] a few times. I can help. Feel free to drop any issues
> here in the list, of get in touch with me in our IRC channel.

Thanks a lot. Indeed, I already have two questions.

- How is the download plugin supposed to work? The generated XML file
looks as if there are some placeholders in it that are supposed to be
replaced but aren't.

- How do I activate the commons release profile in the Maven build?
Somehow this is not triggered by the maven release plugin alone. At
least my assemblies are not being used.

Bye, Thomas.