On 01.05.14 09:52, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I've moved the TCK run into an own profile. You can activate it via
>
> $> mvn clean install -PjcacheTck
>
> We should also activate it by default during a release.
>
> Btw, why is this project target 1.7? We do not use anything from java7 right?

For some reason, The Test(TM) is failing again on Continuum. Is it
possible that this has something to do with you latest modifications?

One more question regarding the Continuum build. Obviously, the build
deploys a snapshot into the snapshot repository. If you look at
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/commons/commons-jcs/2.0-SNAPSHOT/
almost everything is there, just the jar is missing. Any idea why this
happens?

Bye, Thomas.