It does not usually unless the new methods are on interfaces and then it
depends on usage.

Gary

<gabriel.r...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:05/03/2014  04:22  (GMT-05:00)
near-worst-case scenario is the addition of a couple of new configuration
methods, thus not breaking backwards compatibility on the API. Does that count
as API breakage?