On 06/28/2014 03:27 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

> and wow, we have not cut a release in a long time or checked the build from
> the src zip!

the last release was about 1 1/4 years ago. Since then the pmd and
findbugs reports have been added without properly checking that the
release build still is complete. Ok can happen.

>>> Hm... I like having the reports as ideas for fixing things if I am idle
>>> or to give others ideas on how to get their feet wet with small changes.

sure, if time permits it, but it should not block the release for a
component that is unchanged for years.

>> I just added the pmd.xml to the src assembly in trunk.

ok thanks.

Thomas