On 9/9/14 11:38 AM, Michael Berman wrote:
> Great, thanks! I have all the new config property boilerplate in place and
> I understand how it should work, but I'm debating the best way to implement
> the per-key queues. It would be nice if the test iteration for each key
> resumed in the same place the next time the cycle hits that key, but this
> implies keeping around an iterator for every key. Right now, the test cycle
> attempts to start from where it left off within the key, although it gives
> up and moves onto the next key pretty aggressively if anything goes wrong,
> and then starts back at the beginning the next time it comes back around.
> Do you think that behavior should be preserved?

I see the problem and I suspect current behavior won't work for what
you or anyone else wanting this feature would like.  Behavior would
be OK for the key where the evictor left off, but visits would then
revert to the same initial instances per key later on.  I can't
think of a reliable way around this other than maintaining iterators
for each key, as you suggest.

Phil