Hi Gary,

thanks for your review.

Am 20.09.2014 um 14:23 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> I do not see any showstoppers for an alpha. The reports include work to do
> as expected for an alpha. Importantly the RAT report is clean. The POM
> refers to a lot of old versions for jars. I would update those (Xerces
> 2.6.2? Wow!)
>
> +1
>
> Note that the CI build failed:
> https://continuum-ci.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?projectId=72&projectName=&buildId=37019&projectGroupId=0

Continuum obviously has the problem that its workspace is not
up-to-date. It still contains the classes of the old configuration
package which has been renamed to configuration2. I think it could help
to change the attribute "complete checkout" in the build definition from
*false* to *true*, but I do not seem to have the rights to do this. Do I
have to create an infra ticket, or who can help?

Oliver