> Sorry, did not mean to step on somebody's toes.

No worries you didn't. It's most probably our fault as our (OpenWebBeans)
documentation sucks and we did not properly document all this stuff ;)

If one of you guys is at ApacheCon in Budapest right now, then I'd love to give
you a quick rush through our code an see if there is something you could use
and also if we could improve something in OWB.

LieGrue,
strub