In general I do not think we should delete things unless they are harmful. Who
knows what bits of history will be helpful... we can certainly have better docs
of what we think is useful. That said, I won't stand in the way of folks who
consider this helpful work.

Gary

<e...@zusammenkunft.net> </div><div>Date:11/29/2014  22:16  (GMT-05:00)
SCM cleanup, Deleting Tags and Branches </div><div>

I was struggling a bit with a backport of fixes to 2.0. There are some
tags and branches in the repo which are not self explanatory.

I found out that tags/commons-vfs2-project-2.0 seems to be the 2.0
release source. It looks like branch/VFS-2.0 and branch/POMRELEASE are
unused.

Can we actually delete tags and branches? I think the following can be
removed:

branches/POMRELEASE
branches/VFS-2.0
branches/VFS281