On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:51:30 +0100, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to push version 3.4 soon.

There are 3 remaining issues in JIRA. I propose to postpone 1066 to next
version as there are no news of the original poster about refactoring
the patch. I don't know the status about 1105, could it be done in the
next few days or if not could it be postponed to next version?
Concerning 1132, I would say resolve it as WONT'FIX for now, and perhaps
reopen it later if needed. There have been lots of discussions on the
list a few months ago, and the current status seem to be sufficient for
everybody (at least we did not get further complaints).

I am willing to be the release manager and am already doing some
dry runs on it. My goal is really to do RC1 as soon as possible, and
no later than middle of next week.

There are two issues for which I have code to be committed:

* MATH-1172
  There was no reaction to
    http://markmail.org/message/cfrtdxm3y5o5adgj
* MATH-1173
  I have coded a replacement to "TricubicSplineInterpolator" to go
  with "TricubicInterpolatingFunction" (i.e. using finite difference
  approximation to the derivatives), but I don't have unit tests
  yet... Suggestions welcome.

Best,