Am 19.12.2014 um 08:08 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:

> Send from my mobile device
>
>> Am 18.12.2014 um 15:54 schrieb Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Oliver,
>>>
>>> I've tested with Maven 3.2.3 and Java 7 and 8.
>>>
>>> - The build works finde with both Java versions. I get a lot of log
>>> statements when executing tests. IMHO tests should not write log messages.
>>> - Signs and hashes are good
>>> - Artifact contents look good
>>> - Clirr shows some errors, but since we are not publishing to maven
>>> central, I don't see this as a problem
>>
>> But the jars _will_ be published to MC.
>> The Clirr errors do not matter because we are breaking BC in version 2 AND
>> it is OK to break BC between alphas since we are breaking it with version 1.
>
> I don't see a staging repository, so I guess they won't be published. The
> clirr report compares Alpha-1 and Alpha-2.

Yes, this is correct. Quoting this paragraph from the original vote mail:

"In the past we decided that alpha releases should not go to Maven
central. Therefore, I did not deploy the artifacts to Nexus; only the
distributions were created."

Oliver

>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter