Hello Reto,

> Hi all,
>
> The clerezza commons RDF proposal that was in the sandbox and is now in the
> clerezza-rdf-core repository has been changed to use
> org.apache.clerezza.commons-rdf.
>
> As you know if all goes well clerezza will be based in the result of the
> incubating project. If however this project should unfortunately not lead
> to something generic enough to be used for interfacing arbitrary data as
> RDF and thus be usable for clerezza, then clerezza might reactivate its
> commons-rdf proposal. It would then be up to commons to decide which
> proposal to adopt and under which name.

We (the Apache Commons community) have already stated, that we don't have
the necessary knowledge about RDF to make such a decision. I would prefer
more people from clerezza joining this ML and build consensus with the
incubating commons rdf community about how an implementation of the RDF
specification should look like.

> Till then I would prefer this project to use a group ID outside
> org.apache.commons.

Yes it would probably be better to resolve this conflict and build
consensus before publishing artifacts under the commons group id.

Benedikt