Le 05/05/2015 10:51, Luc Maisonobe a écrit :
> Le 04/05/2015 23:30, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :

>>> I explored the project and did not find any way to change the build.
>>> Looking at the REST API explanation page, I found a reference to
>>> JOBNAME/config.xml. However, if I try this URL I get an access denied
>>> failure with message "luc is missing the Job/ExtendedRead permission"
>>> and if I try the createItem URL I get an access denied failure with
>>> message "luc is missing the Job/Create permission".
>>>
>>> Could someone give me karma for changing these elements on the Commons
>>> Math H10 job?
>>
>> I changed the job configuration to use the h10-builds branch and started
>> a new build already.
>
> OK, thanks.
> It seemed to work up to commit 96903ec I made this morning, but not
> for the two next ones (67da172 and 14f24f2). They were not picked up
> even after wating a long time and so each time I trigger a new build it
> is still done from 96903ec.

I don't know why, but it started working again in the afternoon and I
could do a few tests.
Then it seemded to get stuck on a commit. I tried to force it reload
its work space by cleaning it. I was allowed to do it but now the build
does not work anymore. I probably not only cleaned old stuff but also
completely wiped the directory ... I still cannot change anything else
on the job.

Gary, could you add me to the hudson-jobadmin group (looking at
<http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins> it seems the way to get access).

I am sorry.
Luc