Hi Narjes,

It's a good idea to prefix your subject with [math], since commons shares
multiple projects.

Going to take a stab from 50,000 feet.  Use the Levenberg Marquardt optimizer
to fit the distribution to the data.  You could probably use more specific
optimizers for certain types of distributions. For example the Gaussian Fitter
to guess the variance for normal distributions:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math3/fitting/GaussianCurveFitter.html

I would export the data to JSON (Convert with Google GSON) and use Node to plot
it with d3:
http://d3js.org/
http://racingtadpole.com/blog/curve-fitting-cdf-js-d3/

Cheers,