Hi,

sorry, if this is off topic. Anyways:

On behalf of another Apache project (Incubator AsterixDB), I am
researching the possibility to have an automated rebuild of the site
in conjunction with svnpubsub, or gitpubsub. (Should be a fairly
generic question.) Namely, I am interested in the following questions:

- Are there any example solutions, one might follow?
- What environment can be used to host the SVN, or Git hook, as
described in [1]?
- How to push changes back to Git, or SVN? (Preferrably, *not* using a
personal password.)

I have created a Jira issue regarding those questions, but haven't got
anything helpful so far. ([2])

Thanks,

Jochen

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/gitpubsub.html

Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)