From: Gary Gregory [mailto:garydgreg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 8:17 AM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [BCEL] 6.0 RC4

I would work against the latest from trunk.

Gary

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Mark Roberts <mar...@cs.washington.edu>
wrote:

> I would like to update some of my proposed fixes and lobby for their
> inclusion in the next release of BCEL.  To that end I presume I should
> be comparing my changes with the source in the RC4 tag as opposed to
> the trunk.  Is that correct?
>
> Thank you,
> Mark Roberts

E-Mail: garydgreg...@gmail.com | ggreg...@apache.org Java Persistence with
Hibernate, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/> JUnit in Action,
Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
--- Begin Message ---
My name is Mark Roberts and I work in the Programming Languages and Software
Engineering group (PLSE) at the University of Washington.
(http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/plse)

Our team develops and supports a number of open source tools.  One of the
main ones, Daikon  (http://plse.cs.washington.edu/daikon/) makes extensive
use of BCEL to manipulate Java class files.  We have been using BCEL since
2001 and have made a few changes along the way.  I have just completed
re-merging our BCEL source tree with a fairly recent mainline version
(r1646789 2014-12-19).

I have exchanged email with Torsten Curdt and he suggested I join this
mailing list as a first step in sharing our changes and fixes.

Thank you,
Mark

--- End Message ---