Github user bodewig commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/pull/3#issuecomment-151607463

    Oops, this looks bigger than intended :-)

    It seems as if out migration to git has made the wrong branch the default
branch.  I'll ask the ASF infra team to fix it.  After that, please re-create
the PR against the master branch.

    Also, I'll try to get in touch with the PKWare folks, just to be safe.

---
with INFRA.
---