Would it be much effort to switch to a maven-style build as it is done
already for the commons-lang3 package in debian?
This release of commons-collections 3.2.2 depends on the latest
commons-parent, so the build should be pretty much the same as for lang
(especially as there are no special plugins configured).

Thomas

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com