Hi Bernd,

For now I was using a max and min property so I could pass int values
directly from my adaptor layer to VFS.  What do you recommend?  A string
range's only issue that I can see is parsing, but something simple could
work.

--
-Thanks,
Roger

*Roger Membreno *| Senior Software Engineer
Celigo, Inc

O 650.579.0210 x101
F 650.240.0143
E roger.membr...@celigo.com