On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 10:21:30 -0600, Ole Ersoy wrote:
In RealVector there is an isInfinite() method that checks for
isInfinite() and isNan() at the same time.  If any coordinate is
infinite, it will return true...unless a value is Nan...then it will
return false.  I'm probably missing something...but it seems like
isInfinite() should return true if the 'isInfinite' condition matches,
without the check for Nan mixed in?

I'd think that if any component is NaN then "isInfinite" should indeed
be false.
But in that case, it does not mean that all components are finite...

Perhaps it would be less surprising to have a method "isFinite" (no
infinities and no NaNs).

There exists a method that checks
for Nan as well.  I pasted both below:

    /**
     * Check whether any coordinate of this vector is {@code NaN}.
     *
* @return {@code true} if any coordinate of this vector is {@code NaN},
     *         {@code false} otherwise.
     */
    public abstract boolean isNaN();

    /**
* Check whether any coordinate of this vector is infinite and none are
     * {@code NaN}.
     *
* @return {@code true} if any coordinate of this vector is infinite and
     *         none are {@code NaN}, {@code false} otherwise.