Hi Rostislav,

Le 31/12/2015 13:43, Rostislav Krasny a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Luc Maisonobe <l...@spaceroots.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> A few weeks ago, I proposed to release 3.6. There were two
>> points I wanted to address before that, both related to
>> ODE. These points are now completed: the Adams methods
>> stability issues have been fixed, and a bunch a field-based
>> integrators are available.
>>
>> There are 3 issues in JIRA that are tagged for 3.6:
>>
>>  - MATH-1281 "Median" should not extend "Percentile"
>>  - MATH-1285 Description API ZipfDistribution
>>  - MATH-1308 Deprecate and remove "AbstractRandomGenerator"
>
> What about MATH-1300 plus MATH-1304 plus MATH-1305?
> Could Gilles commits be back ported into 3.6?

Yes, they could be ported back to 3.6.

Gilles, would you mind doing that?

> There is no API change like in MATH-1308 and MATH-1307 and IMHO they
> are safe for the back port.
> BTW I don't know why MATH-1300, MATH-1304 and MATH-1305 are not marked
> as resolved yet.
> Aren't they?

I think they could.

> P.S. when CM 4.0 is expected to be released?

Nobody knows. There are many things that we want to do and we didn't
even started them. The most obvious case is optimizers and fluent API.
This is something I have on my plate since more than one year :-(

best regards,
Luc