Hi Jochen,

Thanks for your message.  The difference between to two separate pools is that
in our framework we don't know exactly how many no of separate pool we might
require, it is not two, but can scale more than 10, 20 in production
environment and I think to have so many pools and that to we have to create
dynamically at runtime, not practical

If it was a sub pool, I can always create the sub pool based on demand at
runtime.  Moreover we have few parameters for each sub pool to maintain a min
and max connection objects, which parameters can be different for each sub pool
and cannot be implemented while design as we do not know these value of these
parameters at design time.

Please let me know if this answers your question else let know

Regards

Krishnakumar