Okay, folks, this is definitely getting out of hand. Let's put a moratorium
on this thread for the weekend or something and try to come back together
next week and try to move forward. I would urge folks to watch this while
we wait:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWmrlft2FI

p.s. Phil, I do hope you'll reconsider.