Bernd--

See the original point of me starting this thread: it was stated that the sandbox (might) depend on code which is not licensed in such a manner that is allowed for ASF projects.

Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
Hello,

the sandbox works perfectly fine for me. Why do you think it is not
ready for release (beside we do not want to?)

I dont think we should burden such structural and long standing changes
onto a voluntary release manager given the 2.0 had the same structure.

Gruss
Bernd

Am Tue, 3 May 2016 15:55:00 +0100