Hello Benson,

Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 6. Mai 2016 um
14:29 Uhr:

> I'd like to.
>
> Problem 1:
>
> On this page, the 2.4 link points to a generic 'api-release' directory
> instead of to 2.4.
>
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/
>
> I'd fix that, but when I use the CMS bookmarklet on this page, I'm not
> shown the content of this page, I'm shown the top of the entire
> commons tree.
>
> Problem 2:
>
> olamy left
>
>  '1451336      olamy
> <url>scm:svn:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-i/
> </url>'
>
> in the top level pom. I patched it to contain the missing 'o', but
> that's not right. It should end with api-release, and then the release
> process should include a manual step of renaming it, or it should have
> ${project.version} in it.
>
> So now the 2.5 content is all checked in, up one level from where it
> belongs.
>
> If someone can remind me about how to edit the links on the page, I'll
> sweep the 2.5 content into the api-2.5 directory and then patch up the
> links.

You can modify the side sources below src/site and dann publish the site
via mvn site-deploy.

If you can't fix the problems this way, you can checkout the site directory
from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-io
and edit it directly. This can be necessary for the parts of the website
that are not generated by the site build (for example JavaDoc archives from
old releases).

HTH,
Benedikt