I've just created JIRA tickets for the proposal:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-249 (Moving to Java 8 in 2.0)
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-250 (Drop XML/XPath
based data model in 2.0)

Replacing Rhino JS evaluator by Nashorn was already done with
SCXML-245, so there are only two items regarding this proposal.
SCXML-250 could probably take more time to replace existing tests
though.

Regards,

Woonsan