Von: Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Datum: 21.05.16 13:26 (GMT+01:00)
An: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Interest in some code to read DMG files?

On 2016-05-21, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:

> It certainly sounds like it could fit within Commons VFS, or perhaps
> Commons Compress.

I think VFS would be the better fit as the code that dealt with the
underlying file system doesn't sound like it belonged into Compress. But
I've not been contributing to VFS so don't want to speak for the
component.

@Chris, have you also implemented ADC (my knowledge ends with the
wikipedia entry which says DMGs might be compressed using ADC :-). The
pure compression parts would fit into Compress very well.

Cheers

        Stefan