On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 11:11 PM Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
wrote:

> Personally, I think the vote that took place to move Math to a TLP should
> now be considered void since the proposed PMC no longer exists.
> Furthermore, at the moment Math doesn’t have a sufficient number of
> participants to make it a viable candidate for the incubator IMO.  That may
> change over the next few weeks as people volunteer, but until that happens
> I find the idea of pushing to be a TLP to be as foolhardy as Gilles’
> proposal.

There was no proposed PMC in the VOTE thread.  The votes were cast prior to
any PMC members (aside from the obvious Phil perhaps) being identified.
There was a subsequent thread where Phil asked for volunteers for the new
PMC.  Here is the list of folks who said they'd volunteer:

Phil Seitz
Luc Maisonobe
Gary Gregory
Thomas Neidhart
Gilles Sadowski
William Barker
Otmar Ertl

Out of that list, we still have Gary, Gilles, and William (assuming the
others listed on the Hipparchus site are unwilling at this time).
Obviously they may have changed their mind given the circumstances, but I'm
just relaying the facts.  If I have missed anyone, I apologize.  I'm going
off of email archives.