Hello Mike,

michael.brzustow...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Math3 devs,
>
> Is there a consensus on the future of Math3?

Definately. Not necessarily as Math3 for mid-term, since the plan was to
establish a Math TLP with the code base of Math 3/4 minus the code for the
three new components.

> I rely on the Linear Algebra
> package and also Stats.
> Is there major changes planned for those? I have heard some mentions of
> refactoring going on,
> but not sure how much would change to the API ... or if it's just
> implementation details.

Actually I have no knowledge about the current state of the code, esp. what
happened between Math 3 and 4 for the areas you've mentioned here.

> I do hope to contribute some code (probably in linalg, stats,
> machine-learning) when some current
> side projects clear up and I have time to dedicate.

Any help is welcome. The future of Math needs an active community caring for
the individual parts of the code.

Cheers.
Jörg