On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:00:29 +0300, Artem Barger wrote:
On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
wrote:

Congrats! And here the first issue: RNG-1
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RNG-1>, not able to produce site
web
pages ("mvn clean site"), looks like there is a link missing.

I also encountered this problem.
I suspect that it is a one time issue because a directory named
  site-content
is missing.
Creating it manually allows "mvn site" to run to completion, creating
the site inside the "target/site" directory.

​Made some progress, but still fails with errors:

http://blog.joda.org/2014/02/turning-off-doclint-in-jdk-8-javadoc.html

In short, you might try this:

  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <additionalparam>-Xdoclint:none</additionalparam>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>

If it fixes your problem, I'll commit the change.