A -1 does not block a release.

All I ask is for this oddity unique to this build to be documented properly
in the download. I am AFK so I am not sure if we even have a BUILDING.txt
in the root of the src zip, which where I look for this kind of
information. Or in the RELEASE-NOTES.txt.

The pain of releasing I have has nothing to do with this situation. It has
more to do with the double release of files to Nexus and our dist and the
many little steps we are forced to do.

Gary