Utsav:

I've been meaning to do a little bit of clean-up and unit testing in the
Collections package of Apache Commons. Perhaps we could work together. Ping
me if your interested and I'll take a look at the code to see if there is a
small task we can tackle together.

Its great that you want to participate in an open source project, and I
commend you for reaching out to volunteer. :]

Landon

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Utsav Oza <utsav.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since this is my first open source any small task would be quite
> helpful for me to get started. I am quite comfortable with Java and
> C++ programming languages.
>
> I am sorry if this conversation may seem a bit out of context from mailing
> list.
>
> Regards,
> Utsav Oza

Landon