Hello Eyal,

yes you should close the PR against Commons Lang and create a new one for
Commons Text [1]. I think I can move the Issue to the Commons Text Project,
so you don't need to create a new one. General design discussions are
usually held on the mailing list. But details around a specific issue can
also be documented in jira only.

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-text