Hello.

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 02:31:33 +0300, Artem Barger wrote:
​Hi Gilles,​

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
wrote:

Hi Artem.

Would you be willing to create a branch containing actual
files?

If so, since the break-down into modules I'm thinking of is
not the one you've taken below,[1] I suggest that you create
an "all-example" module, into which you'd move _all_ the code.

I'd think that you should start from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/weaver/trunk/pom.xml
as suggested by Matt.

Then, I expect that
 $ mvn clean site
will run smoothly, and produce everything which the current
config does.[2]

Please let me know if you don't have the time to do it, or if
you run into any problem that would prevent this goal to be
achieved quickly.[3]

​I've create a new branch where restructured project folders to add support for multi modules. I still need to work on some configurations. Would be
glad if you can take a look and provide comments.

As I feared:
 $ mvn clean site
does not produce everything...

Is there an alternative command for a multi-module project?

The
 * userguide [1]
 * apidocs
 * jacoco
 * clirr
 * rat
and others, are missing (or partial).

The "About" page provides a link to "Apache Commons RNG Core", but it
is dead ("File not found").

The "Dependencies" page refers to packages that shouldn't be there
("jopt-simple", "commons-math3").

[1] It should probably stay at the top-level (i.e. not have one
    userguide par module).