Hi Don,

Could you take a look at the tabs/spaces in the pull request, please?

In the meantime, I'll play with the code to see if

i) we can use the two-array algorithm instead; where we analyse two lines each
time, instead of keeping the whole matrix. Will probably have to compute the
LevenshteinResults on-the-fly for that, instead of in a separate method.

ii) check if it would be doable to use the one array + temporary variables algo
instead, and also compute the insert+delete+substitute on the fly.

Just need a couple of hours to play with the code and run your tests to make
sure it is working :)

Cheers
Bruno