On 23 December 2016 at 12:35, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:41:29 +0100, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> the RC1 vote for Parent 42 failed because it no longer pulishes the
>> source tarballs/zips to Nexus.
>

> It was also requested that the "bin" tar and zip files (and associated
> checksum and hash) be manually removed from Nexus.
>
> A related wish was that "commons-parent" would take care that those
> files are automatically created somewhere (within "target"?) together
> with their associated checksums and hashes.

Alternatively, it might be easier to write a separate script to copy
the non-Maven tarballs to dist/dev/commons
and then remove them from the staging repo. The script could also drop
spurious hashes.
I started working on a script to do that, but got sidetracked.
Won't have time for a week or so to dig that out, but if it seems a
possibiity I could upload the PoC somewhere (sandbox?)