Hi, Sergio,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org> wrote:

> adjusting Stian's role [1} I realized we never had the discussion about the
> roles of people on the component after graduation: who wants to keep in the
> project, PPMC members need to be voted for Commons PMC, etc.
>
> Nothing urgent, but eventually needs to be discussed.

given Commons history, and my personal experience, I'd strongly
discourage to fix any particular "roles" for an open source project. A
project works best, if anyone does, what she or he feels needs to be
done. (Assuming she, or he, has the necessary privileges, of course.)

>From reading through your POM, the component has three current
(hopefully active :-) PMC members. That's more, than most others have,
thus should be sufficient.

Jochen