> On Mar 13, 2017, at 5:22 AM, Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’m going to start work on the next [lang] release tonight. If there is
> anything you would like to add, please do it now. If you want to help me with
> the release process, please review the various project reports and make sure
> they look good. Most importantly make sure RAT is clean and Clirr does not
> show breaking changes.

I might try to get in LANG-1300 today. We’re trying to decide if we want
“lastIndexOf” and “indexOf” to return the preceding number of “code points” or
“code units.” The javadoc states, "Finds the first index within a CharSequence,
handling null,” seemingly implying that we should return the number of “code
units” up to and including the matched character of that which was supplied.

Thoughts?

-Rob