Hi all,

sorry for the long silence. I've been just too busy with my main
(paying) jobs which also involve two startups. I'd love to help that
realistically I just don't have the time just now. So I should be
upfront. I'd say from Aug things will have calmed down and happy to join
back in. I'm also teaching again DSP from Sept so that gives me
naturally time to work on it.

Best,

/Bernd

www:    http://www.berndporr.me.uk/