On Apr 29, 2017 6:47 AM, "Raymond DeCampo" <r...@decampo.org> wrote:

Please note I wrote an issue concerning this last week or so.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUMBERS-21

I noticed when moving code from [math] to [numbers] that [math] targets 7.
I had to make some minor downgrades in the code (use of diamond operator).

Given that [math] targets Java 7 and [numbers] is based on it, I see no
reason [numbers] shouldn't target 7 as well.

Sounds fine with me.

Gary