Github user PascalSchumacher commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/52

    Thanks. I was not as easy as I expected (I had to merge).

    I followed these steps:

    `git rebase -i head~5`

    Edit the rebase-todo-to to contain:
    ```
    drop 06e8b3d test: Improved testcase coverage for StrBuilder
    drop  27e110b revert to master
    pick d23bd1d Test: Improved testcase coverage for StrBuilder
    squash 242ad5e Style fixes for StrBuilderTest
    pick 31a5cd1 Fixed formatting for StrBuilder
    ```

    Edit merge conflict.

    `git rebase --continue`

    Editmerge conflicts (nothing to do, just confirm merge was good).

    `git rebase --continue`

    `push -f`

    Please remove my access to the repository. Thanks!

---
with INFRA.
---