Hello,

> Am 11.07.2017 um 06:55 schrieb Simon Spero <sesunc...@gmail.com>:
>
> Since it's an interface, I could change it to IHasACharset?
>
> Or If you prefer I  could rename it to YouGiveLove?  (Lucky Millenials- you
> aren't headsonged)

I recommend to leave this kind of irony out of mailing list communication. This
is probably your personal style of communicating, but it is hard to understand
in remote communication with people from other cultural backgrounds. It makes
communication more boring to remove this kind of sugar, but it helps to avoid
misunderstandings.

Cheers,
Benedikt