> On Jul 25, 2017, at 5:04 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Good point, and no playbook here. I suppose we should either:
>>> 1. create such a playbook, or 2. do the remainder of the repos so that
>>> such a playbook is no longer needed. :-)
>
>> True.
>
>> I'm all for option 1 and may find some time over the weekend to start a
>> page inside the wiki, based on what I recall doing back when I migrated
>> Compress.
>
> Not really weekend anymore. :-)

Ha….fair point :-)

If I recall correctly Benedikt was the last to update this page when he
migrated [cli] over (even as late as last month on 6/28). So I think that it’s
fairly up to date, aside from the bit that you did with “trunks-proper” in svn.

I unfortunately don’t have permissions to edit out pages on the wiki (I think
that I need some one with the karma to add me). I would guess that it would be
a subset of these folks https://wiki.apache.org/commons/ContributorsGroup
<https://wiki.apache.org/commons/ContributorsGroup>. I suppose I’ll request
access now.

Cheers,