Hi Jorg,

Yes,  I think rather just checking latest released source we should check
the HEAD of components to ensure we will not break next planned release
with java 9, at least we can fix if there is some issue from java9 RC it
self, that will ensure future stability.

Looking at commons-text latest build via Travis its still using EA,  Java
HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9+175, mixed mode)., RC is build 9+181.

I have raised requested Travis-ci to update it [1] , lets see.

[1] https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/8233

Regards,
Amey