Github user kinow commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-collections/pull/25

    Hi @Xaerxess, had a few minutes to look at the pull request tonight. The
code looks neat and simple to understand. Well indented, with tests, and
comments. The Javadocs look well written too.

    Can't thorough review and merge yet. But just wanted to give an initial
feedback. As I am not well familiar with the [collections] code, and not
actively working on it, will wait until someone else has time to properly
review and maybe merge it.

    In case it takes too long, feel free to mention my user name and I will try
to program a couple hours to read through the code and try to check if there is
anything missing in the PR, or if we need to get feedback from other via the
mailing list.

    Thanks a lot for your contribution. A great first PR :-)

    Cheers,
    Bruno

---